|Read To Self during Lit Groups!|
We will be settling into the classroom routines and student jobs this week. On Monday, we will practice posting our first BookShelfies together in class, and we will dive into our curriculum more deeply. Additionally, I finally updated the Volunteer Schedule for those of you who want to sign up for chaperoning on field trips, planning our class parties, or helping grade papers in class: Mr. Riedl's Volunteer Schedule -- Thanks so much for giving up your time!! Make it a great week, everyone!
Person of the WeekNone this week!
- Oct 10 - Field Trip: Tryon Creek State Park (9:00-12:00)
- Oct 13 - No School (Professional Development)
- Oct 14 - No School (Professional Development)
- Oct 18 - Picture Retakes
- Oct 25 - Field Trip: Neighborhood House Group 1 (12:00-1:30)
- Oct 26 - Progress Reports Emailed
- Nov 08 - Field Trip: Neighborhood House Group 2 (12:00-1:30)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 1: God's Word Is True | Memory verse: Romans 15:4 |
- Math - Chapter 1: Place Value, Multiplication, and Expressions
- Science - Populations & Ecosystems Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Geography Unit
- Read Aloud - Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Reading - BookShelfies & Lit Groups practice
- Writing - Letter to Mr. Riedl
- Spelling - Unit 1
- Grammar - Prepositions Unit
- Other - N/A
HERE for dates & details. WE GET TO DO THIS!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | RiedlTeach.com | 503-756-3309 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org