|Experimenting with green screen for the 5th grade video!|
The end of the school year is right on top of us! Please take a moment to complete a short survey for me, as it has a few questions about how I can continually improve and become a better teacher year after year. Read more details below. Make it a great week, everyone!
Person of the WeekAll done with POWs this year!
- Jun 13 - Field Trip: Tigard Bowl & Pizza Caboose (10:15-1:00)
- Jun 14 - Last Day of School!
- Jun 14 - All-school family picnic
- Jun 17 - Report cards emailed
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 21: David | Verse: Psalm 18:2 |
- Math - Chapter 9
- Science - Plants Unit | Plant Cell Assignment due Thursday | Green Packet & Research Assignment due 6/6 | Test 6/10
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Middle Ages Unit | Research Paper Final Draft due Friday | Presentations begin 6/6
- Reading - Book Journal Notes #2 due Friday | Book Chats begin 6/6
- Read Aloud - Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi
- Writing - Middle Ages Research Paper | Daily microwriting
- Spelling - In-class practice | Weekly application in Exploratory
- Grammar - Daily microwriting
- Other - Music [Mrs. Brumley] - Impressionist & Contemporary Period Test Wednesday
Annual End-of-the-Year Survey to Help Mr. Riedl ImproveI am continually learning and growing as a teacher, and I appreciate any specific feedback you can give me at the end of the year. I feel like this was a great year, although I have many thoughts in my head about ways I can improve in the future. Over the summer, I have a few things in mind that I'm planning to work on, and I would any other suggestions that you think might be helpful. Please CLICK HERE to give me feedback by taking a quick survey. Thank you so much for helping me be a better teacher in the years to come!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com