|Pulling weeds at Neighborhood House!|
Thank you so much to all of the volunteers who helped with last week's Valentine's Party! This short week we will spend a lot of time preparing to lead Chapel next week. Also, Hoop-A-Thon has started up, so please help out our school and raise pledges! More info below. Make it a great week, everyone!
- Feb 23 - Aladdin After School Rehearsal (3:05-4:00)
- Feb 24 - Mr. Riedl's class leads chapel (9:00-9:25)
- Mar 01 - Field Trip: Oregon Symphony (10:00-12:30)
- Mar 04 - Hoop Day for Hoop-A-Thon Fundraiser
- Mar 08 - Field Trip: Rice NW Museum of Rocks & Minerals (9:00-1:30)
- Mar 17 - Last day of 2nd Trimester
- Mar 18-27 - No School (Spring Break)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Prep for Chapel & Lesson 11: Deborah | Verse: Psalm 121:1-2 |
- Math - Chapter 4
- Science - Movement & Control Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Ancient Greece Unit
- Reading - Chapel lyrics and Bible excerpts
- Read Aloud - The Invisible Girls by Sarah Thebarge (Mr. Riedl's abridged version)
- Writing - Book reports in class
- Spelling - In-class practice
- Grammar - Adjectives Unit
- Other - Music [Mrs. Brumley] - Classical Quiz 3/14
whcshoop.com! Check it out and thanks for supporting our school!!!
Person of the WeekN/A!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com