Be sure to give a warm welcome to Mr. Johnson, who joins us for the first time tomorrow morning!! This week will be a fairly normal week, since we wrapped up Winter MAP and our fun Pez Party on Friday. Make it a great week, everyone!
- Feb 09 - Field Trip: Neighborhood House Group 2 (12:15pm)
- Feb 10 - Progress Reports Emailed
- Feb 11 - Class Party: Valentine's Day! (2-3pm)
- Feb 12 - Friday Spirit Wear Day! Show WHCS School Spirit!
- Feb 15 - No School (Presidents' Day)
- Feb 16 - No School (Professional Development)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 10: Judges | Verse: Ephesians 2:8-9 | Lesson & Verse Quiz Friday
- Math - Chapter 4
- Science - Movement & Control Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Ancient Greece Unit
- Reading - Stories from Treasures book
- Read Aloud - The Invisible Girls by Sarah Thebarge (Mr. Riedl's abridged version)
- Writing - Book reports in class
- Spelling - In-class practice
- Grammar - Verbs Unit
- Other - Music [Mrs. Brumley] - Baroque Quiz 2/8
Dear Parents and Families,
My name is Ryan Johnson and I am a senior elementary education major at Concordia University. I will be student teaching in Mr. Riedl's class for the rest of the school year and my first day will be on February 1st. I am very excited about the opportunity to be working and learning from Mr. Riedl, and also working with the students in this class. I am a Christian and have attended a Presbyterian church back home in Medford, Oregon my entire life. I look forward to meeting all of you and building relationships with the students in this class over the next few months.
Person of the WeekJoshua Tae!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org