|Our new class pet, Señor Pez Jr.|
Well this week should be relatively normal after the craziness of last week's snow days! Please note that report cards were delayed due to the snow days last week and will now be sent out on Tuesday. Make it a great week, everyone!
- Jan 12 - Report Cards Emailed (delayed from 1/8)
- Jan 15 - Geography Bee (Ben Lammers is representing our class! Woohoo!) (2pm, Auditorium)
- Jan 18 - No School (Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Jan TBD - Field Trip: Neighborhood House Group 1 (more info coming soon)
- Feb TBD - Field Trip: Neighborhood House Group 2 (more info coming soon)
- Feb 10 - Progress Reports Emailed
- Feb 12 - Friday Spirit Wear Day! Show WHCS School Spirit!
- Feb 12 - Class Party: Valentine's Day! (2-3pm)
- Feb 15 - No School (Presidents' Day)
- Feb 16 - No School (Professional Development)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 8: Joshua | Verse: Joshua 1:7 |
- Math - Chapter 3
- Science - Light & Sound Unit | Research Assignment due Friday | Test 1/22
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Egypt Unit | Test Thursday
- Reading - Preparing for book reports | Finish book report book by
- Read Aloud - Treasure of the Hidden Tomb by Tad Hardy
- Writing - St. Nicholas paragraphs
- Spelling - Wired For Reading spelling videos
- Grammar - Verbs Unit | Irregular Verbs Quiz Friday ("see" to "write")
- Other - None
Person of the WeekLiam Dolan!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org