|Before and after in the classroom!|
Welcome to the first week of school! I am looking forward to meeting students and families on Tuesday for Open House and Friday for Back to School Night. This is a quick run-down of what my newsletters are like. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Make it a great week, everyone!
- This section is where I list all of the upcoming events relevant to my classroom.
- Sep 08 - Open House (3:00-4:30)
- Sep 08 - School Family BBQ! (4:00-6:00)
- Sep 09 - First day of school!
- Sep 11 - Student Picture Day (handout in student mailboxes)
- Sep 11 - Back to School Night (6:30-8:00)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- This section is where I briefly explain a bit about each subject, what our general plans are for the week, and any upcoming exams to be ready for. This week we will be practicing procedures, getting organized, learning rules, and getting to know each other!
click here to subscribe. If you know of another parent or student in the 5th grade who has not yet signed up to receive these updates, then please encourage them to do so.
Back to School NightThis Friday night, from 6:30-8:00pm, parents (no kids) are invited to come back to the classroom and learn a little bit more about me, what we will be learning this year, how to stay involved, how to navigate my website, etc. Additionally, since our class switches rooms with Mrs. Proulx's class for Social Studies, she would love to meet you and answer any specific Social Studies questions or other general questions you might have for her. We are looking forward to you joining us!
Person of the WeekThe "Person of the Week" (POW) process will be explained to the students in class and to the parents at Back to School Night.
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-756-3309 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org