|Share our video on social media!|
We will be sending home a lot of graded work, artwork, school supplies, and much more this week, so please bring at least one bag (two or more would be even better) on Monday. Please read details (below) of what to bring on tomorrow's field trip as well. Thank you so much to all of our field trip and classroom volunteers this year!
Only two people (one parent and one student) have replied to my survey (it's really short... only 5 questions!). I am definitely not a perfect teacher and wish to improve, so please give me feedback on ways I can improve. Thank you so much!
Shake video update! ... As of Sunday afternoon, the video has been watched 790 times! It's pretty amazing how many positive things have been said to me over the past few days. Very encouraging! Please share it with friends and family on social media if you haven't yet, and enjoy it over the summer! Only 1.5 days of school left... Make it a great week, everyone!
- Jun 08 - Field Trip: Tigard Bowl & Pizza Caboose (10:15-1:00)
- Jun 09 - Last Day of School! (11:30 dismissal)
- Jun 09 - All-school family picnic (11:45-2:00)
- Jun 12 - Report cards emailed
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Read your Sword!
- Math - Practice over the summer: Review sheets & activities coming soon to Riedlteach.com!
- Science - Discover the beauty in God's creation over the summer!
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Appreciate your accomplishments, and learn from your mistakes!
- Reading - Dive into some good books!
- Writing - Email your teacher; tell him the fun you are having!
- Spelling - Try not 2 text 2 much over the summer... lol
- Grammar - Correct your family and friends on their grammar! :-)
- Other - Don't get sunburned over the summer! Protect the body God has given you!
Survey to help Mr. Riedl become a better teacherI am continually learning and growing as a teacher, and I appreciate any specific feedback you can give me at the end of the year. I feel like this was a great year, although I have many thoughts in my head about ways I can improve in the future. Over the summer, I plan to work on improving my planning/teaching of curriculum, getting more organized, adding more parent/student resources to my website, among other things. Please CLICK HERE to give me feedback by taking a quick survey. Thank you so much for helping me be a better teacher in the years to come!
Person of the WeekNobody! The school year is almost over!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com