|Mystery HO with Ms Burke's class!|
This will be a four-day week and then a four-day weekend to look forward to! We will be wrapping up our last visit to Neighborhood House this week. Thanks to all who supported our year-long service to this food pantry. We have truly enjoyed going there to be consistent help to those people struggling to afford food. My prayer is that my students and their families would continue to serve together and extend Jesus' love to others on a regular basis. There are places like Neighborhood House in everyone's neighborhood that would appreciate the service of a family like yours! Make it a great week, everyone!
- May 19 - Last trip to Neighborhood House!
- May 21 - Class Party: All Birthdays! (1:00-1:50)
- May 22 to 25 - No School (Memorial Day Weekend)
- May 28 - Surprise!!! (2:30pm in Mr. Riedl's room)
- May 29 - Eva Joy Riedl Baby Shower with all 5th graders (1:00-1:50, Auditorium)
- Jun 08 - Field Trip: Tigard Bowl & Pizza Caboose (10:15-1:00; ONE MORE PARENT DRIVER NEEDED - Click here to sign up)
- Jun 09 - Last Day of School! (11:30 dismissal)
- Jun 09 - All-school family picnic (11:45-2:00)
- Jun 12 - Report cards emailed
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 19: Saul | Verse: 1 Samuel 12:24 | Lesson/Verse Quiz
- Math - Chapter 8 | Pop Quiz this week!
- Science - Plants Unit | Research Assignment due 6/1 | Test 6/5
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Middle Ages Unit | Middle Ages Project due 5/26 | Test 5/20
- Reading - Working on biography presentations | Biography Presentation due 5/28
- Writing - Poetry Unit | Creative Writing Project due 6/1 | Student tweets @MrRiedl5th
- Spelling - Integrating Wired For Reading with Sitton curriculum
- Grammar - Punctuation Unit
- Other - Mosaic Art due Tuesday | Music Cont/Imp Test 5/29
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org