|Wired For Reading w/ Laura Rogan|
Thankfully it sounds like all went well with Mrs. Gelsinger on Thursday and Friday! I had a great time learning about the Wired For Reading program in Seattle over the past few days, and I look forward to teaching the students a few things. I will be gone again this Thursday and Friday, with Mrs. Gelsinger coming back again to finish out the week. Again, like last week, let me know if you need to relay any information to her before I leave. Make it a great week, everyone!
- NOW to Feb 13 - Take Action INC Food Drive!
- Jan 27 - Spring Musical combo after school (3-4pm)
- Jan 30 - Last day to order Yearbooks!!!
- Feb 02 - No School (Professional Development Day)
- Feb 06 - First Friday Spirit Day! Show WHCS School Spirit!
- Feb 09,10,11 - WHCS Tournament for Oregon Battle of the Books
- Feb 11 - Progress Reports emailed
- Feb 13 - Class Party: Valentine's Day
- Feb 16 - No School (Presidents Day & Mr. and Mrs. Riedl's 1st date anniversary)
- Feb 24 - Spring Musical combo after school (3-4pm)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 8: Joshua and Caleb | Verse: Joshua 1:7 | Quiz Tuesday: Lesson 8 & Verse
- Math - Chapter 4 (cont.)
- Science - Movement & Control Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Israel Unit (cont.) | Due Monday: Current Events topic research
- Reading - Novel study (cont.)
- Writing - Begin Sentence Openers | Student tweets @MrRiedl5th
- Spelling - Wired For Reading consonant & vowel sounds
- Grammar - Verbs Unit (cont.)
- Other - Music: Baroque Quiz 2/6
Person of the WeekOlivia Ghitea!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com