|Carpool last Friday|
It's nice to have a relatively normal week to look forward to. We are nearing the end of our first book reports in class, and we are planning to begin our Lit Group novel studies as well. Please remember to bring water bottles by Tuesday (more info below)! Make it a great week, everyone!
- Jan 19 - No School (Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Jan 23 to Feb 13 - Take Action INC Food Drive!
- Feb 02 - No School (Professional Development Day)
- Feb 06 - First Friday Spirit Day! Show WHCS School Spirit!
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 8: Joshua and Caleb | Verse: Joshua 1:7
- Math - Chapter 3 (cont.) | Chapter Test Friday
- Science - Light & Sound Unit (cont.) | Due Wed: Research Assignment | Unit Test 1/23
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Egypt Unit (cont.) | Due Wed: Trading Cards (presentations to follow) | Unit Test 1/16
- Reading - Finish read aloud Treasure of the Hidden Tomb | Begin novel studies
- Writing - Continue book reports in class
- Spelling - Unit 9 core words: bright, sent, present, plan, rather (cont.)
- Grammar - Verbs Unit (cont.) | Quiz Friday: Irregular Verbs (Part 2 of 3)
- Other - None
Person of the WeekWill Rogers!
Last Week's Student Tweets
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com