|Chorale at Washington Square Mall!|
It was a blast to see Crusader Chorale perform at Washington Square Mall last week! This week will be full of performances as well, concluding with the 5th/6th grade Christmas Program on Friday night. Make it a great week, everyone!
- Dec 12 - Christmas Concert, 5th/6th Grade (7pm, Auditorium)
- Dec 16 - Band Concert (7pm, Auditorium)
- Dec 18 - Class Christmas Party (1:05-1:50pm)
- Dec 19 to Jan 04 - No School (Christmas Break)
- Jan 05 - Start of 2nd Trimester
- Jan 09 - First Friday Spirit Day! Show WHCS School Spirit!
- Jan 09 - Report Cards Emailed
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 6: Moses | Verse: 1 Corinthians 14:12
- Math - Chapter 3 (cont.)
- Quiz Wednesday: Chapter 3A
- Science - Light & Sound Unit
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Egypt Unit (cont.)
- Reading - Continue read aloud Treasure of the Hidden Tomb by Tad Hardy
- Writing - Continue book reports in class
- Spelling - No spelling unit this week
- Grammar - Verbs Unit (cont.)
- Other - None
Gift for Reading BuddiesWe will be exchanging gifts with our Reading Buddies in 1st grade. Gifts should either be hand-made or less than $5 total if store-bought. At the Reading Buddy Christmas Party (on Wednesday, Dec. 17th, in our classroom at 1:15pm), we will participate in fun activities together, exchange gifts, have story time, and eat some tasty popcorn! We are excited!
Late or Missing WorkIt's almost the end of the first trimester, which means I will be putting report cards together next Friday (the 19th). Be sure to turn in all missing or late work by next Thursday, the 18th, the last day of school before Christmas Break! Feel free to contact me if you have questions about student grades.
Last Week's Student Tweets
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | email@example.com
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | firstname.lastname@example.org