|Christmas Tree Grid Art!|
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Break. It was great to meet with many parents last week, and I plan to contact those who were out of town to schedule a time to conference. We are getting excited about Advent Season in our classroom, and we hope to spread Christmas cheer, loudly for all to hear! There are only three weeks left before Christmas Break, so this will be a busy month. Make it a great week, everyone!
- Dec 02 - Crusader Chorale after-school rehearsal (3:05-4pm)
- Dec 04 - Crusader Chorale performance (6pm, Washington Square Mall)
- Dec 05 - First Friday Spirit Day! Show WHCS School Spirit!
- Dec 12 - Christmas Concert, 5th/6th Grade (7pm, Auditorium)
- Dec 16 - Band Concert (7pm, Auditorium)
- Dec 18 - Class Christmas Party (1:05-1:50pm)
- Dec 19 to Jan 04 - No School (Christmas Break)
- Jan 05 - Start of 2nd Trimester
- Jan 09 - Report Cards Emailed
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 5: Joseph (cont.) | Verse: Genesis 50:20
- Quiz Friday: Lesson & Verse
- Math - Chapter 3 (cont.)
- Science - Space Unit (cont.)
- Due Wednesday: Green packet
- Unit Test Friday
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Mesopotamia Unit (cont.)
- Due Tuesday: Study guide and practice packet
- Unit Test Tuesday
- Reading - Begin read aloud Treasures of the Hidden Tomb
- Writing - Write book reports in class
- Spelling - Unit 8 (cont.) | Tests given weekly
- Grammar - Verbs Unit
- Other - None
Invitation from Mrs. BrumleyYou’re invited to hear both Crusader Chorale & the 7/8th Grade Ensemble sing at Washington Square Mall (Sears Court) on Thursday, December 4th, at 6:00 pm. This performance includes exclusive selections not performed in the concert. Come join us for this festive WHCS tradition as we boldly proclaim the birth of Jesus to our community!
Last Week's Student Tweets
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com