|The Riedl Memmy Awards are coming!|
We will be sending home a lot of graded work, artwork, school supplies, and much more this week, so please bring at least one bag (two or more would be even better) on Monday. Please read details (below) of what to bring on tomorrow's field trip as well. Thank you so much to all of our field trip and classroom volunteers this year!
Only two people have replied to my survey (it's really short...only 5 questions!). I am definitely not a perfect teacher and wish to improve, so please give me feedback on ways I can improve. Thank you so much!
Happy Video Update... As of Sunday afternoon, the video has been watched 882 times! It's pretty amazing how many positive things have been said to me over the past few days. Very encouraging! Please share it with friends and family on social media if you haven't yet, and enjoy it over the summer! Only 1.5 days of school left... Make it a great week, everyone!
- June 09 - Field Trip: Tigard Bowl & Pizza Caboose (10:15-1:00pm)
- June 10 - Last day of school! (11:30am dismissal)
- June 10 - All School Family Picnic (12-3pm)
- June 13 - Report Cards emailed
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Read your Sword!
- Math - Practice over the summer: Review sheets coming soon to Riedlteach.com!
- Science - Discover the beauty in God's creation over the summer!
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Appreciate your accomplishments, and learn from your mistakes!
- Reading - Dive into some good books!
- Writing - Email your teacher; tell him the fun you are having!
- Spelling - Try not 2 text 2 much over the summer... lol
- Grammar - Correct your family and friends on their grammar! :-)
Field Trip: Tigard Bowl & Pizza CabooseOur end-of-the-year field trip will take place on June 9th from 10:15-1:00pm. Student need to wear/bring socks to use with the bowling shoes. Lunch will be provided at Pizza Caboose. Let me know if you have additional questions.
Survey to help Mr. Riedl become a better teacherI am continually learning and growing as a teacher, and I appreciate any specific feedback you can give me at the end of the year. I feel like this was a wonderful year, although I have many thoughts in my head about ways I can improve in the future. Over the summer, I plan to work on improving my planning/teaching of curriculum, getting more organized, adding more parent/student resources to my website, among other things. Please CLICK HERE to give me feedback by taking a quick survey. Thank you so much for helping me be a better teacher in the years to come!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com