|Skeleton lab puzzles|
Mrs. Proulx and I are learning more about MAP today during our Professional Development Day. Hopefully our students are enjoying their time off, ready to come back refreshed and energized tomorrow! There are only a couple of weeks left before progress reports are emailed out, so let's be sure to work hard and do our very best. Make it a great week, everyone!
- Now until Feb.14 - Take Action Inc. Food Drive!
- Feb 07 - Wear West Hills Day! Show School Spirit!
- Feb 12 - Progress Reports emailed
- Feb 14 - Patriotic Party (2:10pm in our classroom)
- Feb 17 - No School (Presidents Day)
- Feb 27 - Oregon Symphony Field Trip (8:45-11am)
- [more] - click to view calendar
Curriculum and Exams
- Bible - Lesson 8: Joshua and Caleb | Quiz 2/13: Lesson 8 & Joshua 1:7 (link)
- Math - Chapter 4 (cont.)
- Science - Movement & Control Unit (cont.)
- Social Studies [Mrs. Proulx] - Ancient Greece Unit (cont.)
- Reading - Fables Unit (cont.)
- Writing - Fables written by our students!
- Spelling - No new unit | Addressed informally, taken from various writing activities
- Grammar - Verbs Unit (cont.)
Technical Difficulties on Riedlteach.com
Music UpdateThere will be a Baroque Period Test on Thursday, Feb. 13th. Students received their study guides last week. Feel free to direct any questions to Mrs. Brumley (although she just had surgery, so I'm not sure how immediate her responses will be).
Take Action Inc. Food Drive!From now until February 14th, our entire school will be working together to support Take Action Inc. and their mission to help children who often go without food for entire weekends when they are not in school to eat. Please look for "The List" in the student mailboxes to know what to bring it to donate!
Other School-wide EventsVisit the News & Events page to learn more about other school-wide events at West Hills Christian School. Please subscribe to stay updated. Thanks so much!
Teacher ContactMr. Riedl | www.riedlteach.com | 503-609-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx | visit her website | 503-977-5488 | email@example.com