Nov 29 - Chorale performs at Washington Square Mall (6pm)
Dec 05 - Early Pickup (1pm)
Dec 07 - Christmas Program (7pm, feat. 5th/6th Grade)
Dec 13 - Band Concert (7pm)
Dec 20 - End of 1st Trimester
Dec 21-Jan 01 - No School (Christmas Break!)
Curriculum and Tests
- Bible - Biblical Choices | Review Rom. 12:6-13 | No Quiz
- Math - Starting Chapter 3
- Science - Space Unit (cont.) | Finishing Space project presentations
- History [Mrs. Proulx] - Begin Ancient Egypt Unit
- Reading - Finishing practice book report of "Pigsty" | Begin actual book reports
- Spelling - Words: figure, you're, free, fell, suppose | Tests weekly
- Grammar - Action/linking verbs and subject/verb agreement
- Writing - Word Choice and "Dress-ups" (cont.) | In-class book reports
Items from Mrs. Brumley!!!
~ Music Lyric Test #2 - Wednesday, Nov. 28
~ Chorale After School Rehearsal in Auditorium - Tuesday, Nov. 27, 3-4pm
~ Everyone is invited to listen to Chorale performance at Washington Square Mall (in the Sears court) on Thursday, Nov. 29 at 6pm!
Christmas Card Drawing Contest
Please read my latest blog post about the new Christmas Card Drawing Contest for details.
Parent/Teacher Conferences Wrap Up
Thanks again to all those who were able to make it last week. I enjoyed talking to each and every one of you about how we can best work together to help these kids. I'm excited to see how they will continue to grow into respectable, hard-working young men and young women this year. If you need to continue a conversation that we started during conferences, I would love to set up another time to chat, or please stop by anytime.
Person of the Week: Nolan Riedl (click for funny video!)
Mr. Riedl - 503-977-5485 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Proulx - 503-977-5488 - email@example.com